+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] F-99 Wombat

Re: F-99 Wombat

There's nothing on it to make high poly :/

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    There's nothing on it to make high poly :/
    What? I wasn't talking about your model, I was talking about the concept art. And yes, it could be ten times more high poly then what your at.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

I know you weren't talking about my model, I figured you where talking about the actual design that is in Halo 3: ODST, if so, then there is no detail on that model tbqh.

But if you are talking about the concept art then there is detail.

Edit:
    I wonder where the idea of the Wombat come from;
    [thumb]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TalonX/randomstuff/Inspiration/Vehicles/su_pakfa_pic_2.jpg[/thumb]
    [thumb]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TalonX/randomstuff/Inspiration/Vehicles/su_pakfa_pic_8.jpg[/thumb]
    posted in "The best pictures you've seen" by Cagerrin

Edit 2:
    Updates;
    FP

Other

Last edited by Hunter; November 21st, 2009 at 07:25 PM.

+rep me to cure my ebola n00b1n8R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Can you do a true first person version (read: detailed cockpit)? That'd be really cool IMO if we had first person dogfights (yeah it's halo flying physics but it's the best we can do :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    Can you do a true first person version (read: detailed cockpit)? That'd be really cool IMO if we had first person dogfights (yeah it's halo flying physics but it's the best we can do :P)
    This please.

Option to toggle third/first person with "Q" or something would be awesome.
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

here's a great idea

make something up

Quote Originally Posted by flyinrooster View Post
    here's a great idea

make something up
    This. I have not seen 1 good 3d model of something that is completely custom.
    SHOW US SOMETHING NEW!

Very nice, some thoughts come up looking at it though. Do you plan on making a hatch with some sort of cockpit on the main body? Or are you just going to have MC climb on in through the geometry... like the Tachikoma's in Hugeass. ¬_¬

Also if you need someone to animate some seat animations I would be happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    \
    theres a map on halomaps called air_combat, or something like that,

It's fighter jets and it's in first person while vsing Ai's.
    Max image file size for the signature is 150KB. That was like 20 times that, Jesus Christ.
    ^ Fine, I don't need people to see that stupid GIF then. ^

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Fix the ridiculously small landing gear.

Hunter we would like to see more original work from you, myself I would like to see aircraft.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information