View Poll Results: Who has the best video?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • C0reInside

0 0%
  • DPeDroiA

0 0%
  • Ganon

53 63.10%
  • joLTYGUY

1 1.19%
  • Kenshin

1 1.19%
  • Lateksi

16 19.05%
  • Rosco

10 11.90%
  • Siliconmaster

0 0%
  • t3h mookz

1 1.19%
  • tythespy

2 2.38%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Yoyorast Island v2 Movie/Trailer Contest Poll

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Yoyorast Island v2 Movie/Trailer Contest Poll

Although I feel Ganon's was the best, I decided to vote for Kenshins, because I think he deserved to get at least one vote. What he had there was pretty good. Ganons pretty much got it in the bag already so there's no point for me to vote for him.

The cool hog chase scenes in his vid would be awesome if combined with ganons, that would just about make it perfect.

K guys time has come to name the winner of this contest, there's no suspens, no surprise, Ganon blow away everyone else with his vid
    Some other vids were really good but you guys decided Ganon really deserved to win... Your vid was really good man, congratulations !

Now PM me your email man, I'll send you what you know (10 cents each week till the end of the days, hahaha, I never said I'd give the entire thing at once lol.. joke) make sure you have a paypal account (taht works with this email).

Thanks guys. I'll make a new thread soon for a new yoyoV2 promo video contest... now for fun and no money in the equation...
    What do you think of 2 to 4 mintues ; limit time to upload your vids to youtube : 6 of january ; no rule change possible... what else ?

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

Just place a minimum time limit, no reason to cap it if people think they can actually make a captivating video that will last a long time.

Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future

For anyone wondering, I donated $30 of this. You all win, sorta!

.Wolf™ is on a distinguished road

Ganon my new raw model!

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

meh i voted gannon for Yyv2o9mcw

lol
    but no his movie by far had the most originality and creativity. and it just flowed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information