+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it possible?

Is it possible?

I just got told that I "lag the server" and that I "warp" in Halo PC. I am not downloading anything! This, from some idiot who just joined the server. Maybe he got the idea from the idiot who left the server a second earlier, IDK.

What I'm asking is, is it possible for one person to lag the entire server with a bad connection? I have a very good connection.
    <3 To all of you!

I don't hate the game, I hate the studio! DICE, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Activision, Electronic Arts can suck it!
    Go bungie! Viewpoints. Fuck 'em!

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Re: Is it possible?

Yes, in some cases. Your ping is usually a good indication, if yours is like 1000+ there's a good chance you're lagging and warping (and you we're thinking everybody else was). Even if you don't download but someone else on the same network does you can lag like shit.
    Having a nice low ping plays better anyway so you don't get the feeling you're playing 3 seconds in the past or in slow motion.
    Last edited by Vicky; December 2nd, 2009 at 07:19 PM.

I had a fine ping to, no spiking as far as I know. What a faggot.
    <3 To all of you!

I don't hate the game, I hate the studio! DICE, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Activision, Electronic Arts can suck it!
    Go bungie! Viewpoints. Fuck 'em!

Banned
    Heathen is on a distinguished road

He was probably just complaining, but he wasn't completely wrong. It IS possible.

I'd say calling him a "faggot" is a little far.

Try douche.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information