+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo PC Gravity Gun V3

Re: Halo PC Gravity Gun V3

Yeah he did the ESP thing first but I still not stole his idea since I did this back then already. Not to this extend though of course. %)

If someone will skin it, I'll whip up the phys gun from gmod for shits and gigs if it'll work in it.

This app is not dependent on the gun. You can use any gun you want. A gravity gun should not be a problem then :P

Usually the reticle turns red when you can pickup something but the first level is an exception on this I guess.

Good news...rotation is working already.

Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

btw... havent watched the vids cus im posting from my phone but you mentioned this is for pc...? not ce?
    Quote Originally Posted by katherineapplegate

So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

I just tested and it works for both.

Banned
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

I could easily rip and ingame the gravity gun from gmod. You should make it dependent on the weapon though.

Unless penguin wants to make a custom one.

Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

Dependant on the weapon would be great. i could make some great sp mods with that
    Quote Originally Posted by katherineapplegate

So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

It shouldn't be a problem to change that.

Would love your rocket cam too . . . . would be fun to set the projectile to homing (guided angular velocity at 70k) and far reticle range, but slow moving - slightly faster than the MC - certain, but slow - and a good chance of out maneuvering the rocket - mean while - you are vulnerable but get to watch your enemy run. I think you did this with a script and attached the camera to the rocket? - I have tried and failed 400 times to do that. - off topic, but release or pm to me?

Look forward to your gravity gun app. You could make a verticle map, and by moving objects on the parts of the bsp climb out of the "hole" - or team up and do kind of a leap-frog (I move you - you move me) the whole thing would be very . . . moving. Maybe a weapon which after a few uses - self destructs?
    Last edited by NerveBooger; January 10th, 2010 at 02:17 PM.
    He that laughs last . . . is a slow thinker

NuggetWarmer is on a distinguished road

Use the Halo gravity rifle for the weapon model.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information