+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] In Which ExAm Draws Things You May Find Visually Appealing

Re: [GALLERY] Good God, ExAm can't find his gallery thread so he made a new one

I use the gradient tool >.>
    With my bare hands

Quote Originally Posted by ExAm View Post
    guys. what is brush blending.
    Look at the toolbar when using the brush tool and you will see the same list of blending techniques that are used for layers. Then just mess around with the colors and different techniques.
    Using a white or lighter color opacity controlled by pen pressure usually get better results anyway though. You can also try color fading in the brush settings menu.
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH

The nib on my bamboo pen SCRATCHED THE FUCKING TABLET SURFACE. Like a fucking GOUGE. I need to return it. No updates to this one for a week, maybe more, while I wait for a replacement. I don't even know how the fuck it manage to get scratched. Improperly molded nib? I don't even fucking know.

Over 560 ace pins across all characters

Quote Originally Posted by ExAm View Post
    AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH

The nib on my bamboo pen SCRATCHED THE FUCKING TABLET SURFACE. Like a fucking GOUGE. I need to return it. No updates to this one for a week, maybe more, while I wait for a replacement. I don't even know how the fuck it manage to get scratched. Improperly molded nib? I don't even fucking know.
    buy the felt nibs if they didnt come with it for whatever reason. I just bought a pack of 10 after the one it shipped with got too worn (it wears out much faster) and then my tablet broke. Apparently water got on it somehow( which is impossible) and I got them to fix it for free when it was supposed to be $150.

You can always take off the surface and go buy a sheet of plastic and apoxy it on there.
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

I don't think you can remove the Wacom Bamboo's surface. Also, replacement RMA'd and shipped already.

Tablet's back! Gonna be working on that again soon.

Update. (just now realizing i have to bump the thread)

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

You should totally make that apricot your avatar.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Now I do make comics. You should read them.

Re: [GALLERY] In Which ExAm Draws Things You May Find Visually Appealing

Update in OP for cool people only.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information