+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] In Which ExAm Draws Things You May Find Visually Appealing

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

Re: [GALLERY] In Which ExAm Draws Things You May Find Visually Appealing

Last edited by ExAm; October 16th, 2010 at 01:27 AM.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

It can yield some very impressive results. I don't like using pens of any sort because they glide way too easily on the paper. I need resistance.

I'm trying to figure out what the hell that middle picture is: a cliff face with a root sticking out? I like it.

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

I don't know what the hell it is either. Also, water-based rollerball pens tend to have a more scratchy feeling on paper. Fountain pens even more so. I suggest one of the two.

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I have a set of good fountain pens...still glides very well. I'll probably just stick with my pencils and charcoal.

Try rougher paper?

Sketch paper isn't rough enough?

Post moar pictures, less talk of my drawing habits :O. This is your thread, after all, and I don't want to look like I'm hijacking it.

Boobs.

But seriously. Looking good.

I can post boobs, I'm an artist!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information