+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

FireDragon04 is on a distinguished road

Re: Red Dead Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    Who here has got the REAL ending?

Hint: Search around Blackwater.
    Yeah, i just finished the game and watched the credits roll.
    Wow... just wow. Fantastic game, classic Rockstar style aswell, love it.

So who liked Rockstars movie? I thought it was pretty cool and a great way to get advertising in. Also gives a few new angles for storyline bits. Warning, you may get spoilered if you watch it.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

This game does sure look amusing.
    <-- click it!

Pfft thats multiplayer, bears are MUCH harder in single player.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    So who liked Rockstars movie? I thought it was pretty cool and a great way to get advertising in. Also gives a few new angles for storyline bits. Warning, you may get spoilered if you watch it.
    What movie?

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

So I just finished the game. And it was not only an incredible ending, but overall one of, if not the best game I have ever played. Rockstar outdid itself on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    What movie?
    My god, you don't know about the mini-movie Rockstar made and released a few days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    My god, you don't know about the mini-movie Rockstar made and released a few days ago?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    No.
    Wow, even I've watched it and it was shown on a TV show in your country. It was on FOX.

Delta4907 is on a distinguished road

I knew about it but have yet to watch it. Looked for a youtube vid the first day but I was surprised when there wasn't.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information