Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: vB 4.0 Post Your Issues

Re: vB 4.0 Post Your Issues

Quote Originally Posted by p0lar_bear View Post
    Something to tide all of you over until later:

Attachment 1371

Took me hours just to get the header and forum bits right. There is a long way to go, though it'll probably go faster now that I know what I'm doing. %-)

And I hate to break it to y'all, but Source will take a while, simply because it's a dark style. Lot of digging needed to find all colors that need to be inverted.
    Looking good! I hope you don't plan on keeping the horrible gradient bar-like look for the forums... it looks tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by teh lag View Post
    Another thing. On the front page, recent forum posts should be at the top rather than comments or blog posts.

Infracted/warned posts just have a tiny icon in the bottom. Red/yellow highlighting must return.

Fix the "reply" going to "quick reply", that bothers me so much.

And for God's sake, in the new theme, change the button from "Unread Bad Posts". I "facepalmed" () when I saw that.
    Another prob:

Latest Rep Given is gone on the user CP.

"Forum Rules" under posting permissions should take you to the AUP/Infraction list instead of the pre-registration message.
    Last edited by teh lag; February 10th, 2010 at 09:49 AM.

Pretty much all of my complaints have already been said but my biggest problem with it is that we look like Facebook

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Get the themes back D:

It looks REALLY ugly.

The header doesn't stretch to the full extent of my 1920x1080 screen.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

also, what's up with the "RE: (thread name)" on every post?
    It's a bit annoying imo.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Now you see why I was against upgrading.

The old forum had several changes that were made over the course of about 3 years. Many were even plugins that no longer exist for vB4.

Quote Originally Posted by p0lar_bear View Post
    Something to tide all of you over until later:

Attachment 1371

Took me hours just to get the header and forum bits right. There is a long way to go, though it'll probably go faster now that I know what I'm doing. %-)

And I hate to break it to y'all, but Source will take a while, simply because it's a dark style. Lot of digging needed to find all colors that need to be inverted.
    This looks really good actually, we can call it "Modacity Classic". Nice work =)

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

good work p0lar bear_!
    #modacity

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

"Go to First New Post" option isn't working for me.

The icons on the top left of peoples posts that tells you if the post is new both look very similar. Its hard to tell which posts are new. (one is white, one is very light blue.)

(^Click it^) Albums: Modeling, Photography

Closed Thread

Thread Information