So I've gone through our other VB4 issues thread and compiled a checklist of broken or missing features. If there are any more not listed below, please don't hesitate to note it. Also, please refrain from pointing out cosmetic problems or offering suggestions on what to do to the style. When we are ready for suggestions on our revamped classic skin, we will ask you. Until then, please only point out cosmetic issues if they break functionality, and not just because it looks ugly or annoying, e.g. missing buttons, completely fucked page layouts, etc.
Computer Specs - 3rd Party plugin. If VB4 version doesn't exist, should be simple to remake.
Latest Reputation Left - 3rd party plugin. If VB4 version doesn't exist, should be simple to remake.
- Random Page Titles - My handiwork, and on my list of shit to do.
Ninja Tags - Small CSS edit needs to be made.
- Profile Page Styles for Donors - Apparently removed, may be possible to remake. Bottom of priority list.
Advanced Search Results as Posts - Might be complicated to figure out. Will research.
- Find posts/threads started by user on profile page - Should be simple; just an addition to the profile page html.
Fix thread tagging - Should be simple to fix; will check permissions.
Reputation menu screws up for staff - HTML issue in the postbit
- Double-click forum icon to mark all as read - Will look at VB3's setup and see if it's simple to replicate here. If so, it'll be high on the priority list.
- View First Unread leads to post instead of thread page - Maybe a simple code hook? Maybe a setting? Maybe not?
Search Cache - I recommend Ghost should put in a support ticket for this. I dumped and rebuilt it, but I think it stopped halfway... might be a problem with something somewhere in the database.
- Shot Tags - I dunno why they used to have a border; though now I'll think of a cooler way to mark them as "resized."
- Reply Button - I'm going to make a poll as to whether the majority likes the little quick reply popups over the old method. Stay tuned.
Explore blog features and set ground rules.