+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Open Sauce and first person animations

  1. #51
    Neanderthal Dwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wouldn't u like to know?
    Posts
    4,119
    Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    There is a number of roadblocks in the adoption of current os features such as a 15 limit on new globals in compiling the scripts as well as the lack of custom script functions while compiling, and there is no one using the ex cache method because halomaps wont accept them, as they dennis only uses 1.09.
    Quote Originally Posted by katherineapplegate

    So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #52
    InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,170
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    We really need a download manager...

    It has always been a dream of mine to have a well-organized library of maps, tags, and tutorials on this site. Everything would be subject to approval, so there would be no crap, and it would have the best maps of the past and the future.

    Unfortunately, there's like no good ones available for vB. I would love something that has categories, allows each item to have a picture, allows user star ratings, allows user comments (HUGE PLUS!), allows users to post any pictures (both of action in games and vistas), and I don't want it to be a separate forum. I haven't found anything to do all of that.

    With this and the H2V stuff, the demand is greater than ever.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #53

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwood View Post
    There is a number of roadblocks in the adoption of current os features such as a 15 limit on new globals in compiling the scripts as well as the lack of custom script functions while compiling, and there is no one using the ex cache method because halomaps wont accept them, as they dennis only uses 1.09.
    And why did you post this? Nobody asked about it. The limit of 15 new globals and not being able to compile script functions does not even apply to him, because I wrote a tool that will do it, which he is using.

    As for halomaps thing, who cares? A map doesn't have to be on halomaps in order to be released or be considered 'popular'.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcap View Post
    It has always been a dream of mine to have a well-organized library of maps, tags, and tutorials on this site. Everything would be subject to approval, so there would be no crap, and it would have the best maps of the past and the future.
    I think having something like that would be good actually. You could always try to write something yourself if you can't find anything.
    Last edited by ShadowSpartan; April 17th, 2010 at 11:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #54

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    Quote Originally Posted by Choking Victim View Post
    I've recently been messing with Open Sauce and I decided to tackle first person animations.

    One thing that's always annoyed me is the lack of permutation support, so I corrected this:
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

    Another thing is the disabled animation states, such as light-on/light-off, I also corrected this:
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

    I'm looking to release once I correct a few things, just previewing what I have so far to see what you guys think.

    Credits:
    Choking Victim - Programming, Research, Execution
    CtrlAltDestroy - first video and tags
    ShadowSpartan - Programming tips/help/support
    Kornman00 - for Open Sauce and helping debug <3
    Firescythe - Answered my OS questions
    Penguin1362 - Gets rid of my erections
    Cool stuff man
    Reply With Quote

  5. #55
    Kid in the Hall Kornman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ◕‿◕, ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
    Posts
    3,109
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    Was it really required to quote that entire post just to provide that single (yet complemetory) comment :\?

    Reply With Quote

  6. #56

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    Quote Originally Posted by jcap View Post
    We really need a download manager...

    It has always been a dream of mine to have a well-organized library of maps, tags, and tutorials on this site. Everything would be subject to approval, so there would be no crap, and it would have the best maps of the past and the future.

    Unfortunately, there's like no good ones available for vB. I would love something that has categories, allows each item to have a picture, allows user star ratings, allows user comments (HUGE PLUS!), allows users to post any pictures (both of action in games and vistas), and I don't want it to be a separate forum. I haven't found anything to do all of that.

    With this and the H2V stuff, the demand is greater than ever.
    Tbqh that could be coded in pretty easy with PHP, AJAX ect... I could do that :P

    But does the host have the space and bandwidth? And rival of haloripsmaps ? :P
    Reply With Quote

  7. #57

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    Cool. Take it to pm's.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #58
    Senior Member Rentafence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    irc.gamesurge.net #modacity
    Posts
    1,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

    Re: Open Sauce and first person animations

    Late to the party~

    This is awesome. I'm really tempted to go back and finish this now that I can have multiple melee animations for it.
    Reply With Quote

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts