+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CMT Sparrowhawk Camera?

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Re: CMT Sparrowhawk Camera?

Open the GBXMODEL tag in kornman00's guerilla, then find the camera marker, and turn the "X" numbers to 0
    I know it works because it's what i did

117 is on a distinguished road

I've already tried that. It does not work. You must have done something else.

It Isn't Easy Being Green DarkHalo003's Avatar
    DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm using the Sparrowhawk in an SP mod soon and eventually plan on releasing the final version of what I got from my own tweakings.

Use the airplane_large_tight camera tracks (probably find it in Coldsnap or Extinction) and Kestrel physics, as well as the lagsparrowhawk vehicle tag as a base.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information