+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Payne 3

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Max Payne 3

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

Pretty surprised no one has made a thread about this yet. So whos getting the game? And what format are you getting it on? I'm still undecided if I'll attempt the PC version, my pc isnt that great you see.

If you want more info, R* has released a ton of videos about different things of the game (cutscenes, guns, mp etc). I absolutely love the way the cutscenes go seemlessly into the gameplay with no cuts at all. Its silky smooth and sexy.
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    omg :O
    Last edited by Limited; April 26th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.

Re: Max Payne 3

YESSS NIGGAS!

i'm a MAASSSIIIVEE max payne whore, and i'm going to BUY THE FUCK out of this game, and then PLAY THE FUCKKING BALLS OF IT!!

edit: GET THE GODDAMN PC-VERSION YOU PIECE OF SLACKBALL!
    Last edited by neuro; April 27th, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Ifafudafi is on a distinguished road

Rockstar seems to piss gold, shit diamonds, sneeze silver, drool etc. these days, so the simple fact that this is a game that they are making is enough to seal my prepurchase.

But the fact that they're preserving and improving on the two most awesome things about MP (noir setting, kickass shooting) and are probably top-3-in-the-industry at elevating the worst (painful painful PAINFUL dialogue and writing) means that this could very well end up being the world's first perfect third-person shooter.

As soon as the next paycheck rolls in it'll be waiting in my Steam account for preloading, since apparently R* is actually putting effort into the PC port this time

E: also fun fact - MP2's SDK has the third-best particle engine I've used so far, below CE2/3 and UE3 and just above HCE

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Hmm, so I hear the retail version may still use Steamworks, in my eyes that saddens me as it may mean I cant play around with the game (memory hacking), in fear of getting VAC banned.

Still, think I'll get PC version.

Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Will definitely get this on PC, but might wait for the first steam sale.

Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute

oh god

annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute

This game looks sick.

Bobblehob is on a distinguished road

Wow, this might actually have me interested in 3rd person shooters again xD

E: @Ifafudafi, how easy to use is the cryengine 3 particle effects system? Im planning on starting to work with it here soon.
    Last edited by Bobblehob; May 10th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

El Lobo will become famous soon enough

No doubt about it, definitely getting this game.

if you can, get it for PC, and not for shitty fucking consoles.

imagine all the ENB sexiness that'll get pushed out of this game.

also, support PC-gaming over console faggotry.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information