+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Shit's goin' down at IW

Re: Shit's goin' down at IW

I figured this would end in a settlement, but I didn't think it'd happen so soon. Lawyers know how to screw out enough money to know when they themselves are screwed. It's no surprise that they avoided punitive damages. I'm guessing ex-IW walked out with the part of the value to the BO2 IP and a generous amount to cover operating expenses for pre/post-MW2 dev. Ex-IW would never have wanted this to be kept confidential so I can imagine that it was indeed very generous.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Shit's goin' down at IW

I don't recall BLOPS2 having it's own thread, so just gonna post dis here: Trent Reznor conjures aggressive 'Call of Duty' music

"I have always looked to that franchise as the cutting edge of what seemingly unlimited budgets and full-on not cutting any corners can do in the current day and age," Reznor told USA Today.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information