+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit's goin' down at IW

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Shit's goin' down at IW

Minitrue and Minilove, how we adore thee.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Wow wtf, I think someone needs to get in there with the whole "you know this is just a video game, right?" attitude.

IS that shit real? That's some 1984 bullshit going down right there.

wow, only 26 yeahs too late.

You have diabetes and can't eat a cup cake.

Christmas. Capitalism. :| p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear is on a distinguished road

I don't agree with the way Activision is treating anyone, however ejburke does have a point that a contract is a contract, and if it was breached, then Activision is in the legal right. All the more reason to read through those contracts and/or EULAs before you blindly sign off on them or agree. However, if Activision is trying to jump through some loopholes just to screw IW, then they can suck it.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Personal Website/Blog | DeviantArt (Actual Work) | PhotoBucket (General Bulls#!%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Wow wtf, I think someone needs to get in there with the whole "you know this is just a video game, right?" attitude.
    Just a video game putting millions of dollars in their pockets. Almost 300 million on the first day to be exact...
    Last edited by Good_Apollo; March 5th, 2010 at 02:33 AM.

Obviously, but you're missing the point.

I want to be glad about this because of what a horrible MP game MW2 is, but I can't

I just hope that whoever gets put in their place can do a better job.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by p0lar_bear View Post
    I don't agree with the way Activision is treating anyone, however ejburke does have a point that a contract is a contract, and if it was breached, then Activision is in the legal right. All the more reason to read through those contracts and/or EULAs before you blindly sign off on them or agree. However, if Activision is trying to jump through some loopholes just to screw IW, then they can suck it.
    Another quote from the lawsuit:
    From the very beginning, it was clear that the purpose of the investigation was not to uncover any facts concerning any actual wrongdoing, but to manufacture a basis to fire West and Zampella.
    If they're right, then Activision basically screwed them over.

If activision found legit info that proves they breached contract that sucks cause it looks like all they're doing is trying to fuck over iw. Regardless of how much mw2 sucked these guys put years of very clear effort into this game, that doesn't mean they don't deserve to get paid. It was their work and every employee deserves their as much as those two deserve their royalties. That goes for any game delevoper out there not just IW
    Last edited by PenGuin1362; March 5th, 2010 at 05:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information