+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit's goin' down at IW

Re: Shit's goin' down at IW

I play far too much Call of Duty on PC and a little on xbox. And to me the call of duty series already died when MW2 came out. Lets take the whole huge argument about dedicated servers out of the picture for a second. MW2 is very unbalanced, unlike COD4 the killstreak rewards are just dumb. Getting spawn raped repeatedly by an AC130 is so annoying, its impossible to be consistent from round to round. Regardless if the host stays the same. Therefore I really don't give a crap what IW does, Treyarch makes far better maps anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_MACHINE View Post
    I play far too much Call of Duty on PC and a little on xbox. And to me the call of duty series already died when MW2 came out. Lets take the whole huge argument about dedicated servers out of the picture for a second. MW2 is very unbalanced, unlike COD4 the killstreak rewards are just dumb. Getting spawn raped repeatedly by an AC130 is so annoying, its impossible to be consistent from round to round. Regardless if the host stays the same. Therefore I really don't give a crap what IW does, Treyarch makes far better maps anyway.
    Cold-blooded Pro

Also, predators + harrier + chopper gunner = win. About the maps thing. I agree partly. The default maps are lacking, but until the DLC comes out, I wont make a final decision. After the first DLC in WaW, it seemed like Treyarch focused too much on Nazi Zombies...

You have diabetes and can't eat a cup cake.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Well, to be fair it was the Nazi Zombies that sold WaW to a lot of people.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Yeah, but it was only fun until the 25th round, then the difficulty plateaued

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't know. Only played it a few times and at that the highest round we reached was 11.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Also, predators + harrier + chopper gunner = win.
    Totally agree with that (chopper gunner or AC130), the cold blooded pro part too
    I like the treyarch maps because they are so huge, awesome for 32+ man PC servers. And a note on MW2 what is with the spawns, so messed up spawing in front and behind people on the other team

MW2 has proximity spawns and they are terrible. I give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    This sucks, hate to see anyone in the industry losing their jobs. I just hope the people who ordered these firings one day get fired themselves...
    What comes around, goes around. It will happen eventually.

Also this is how activision should rename its self.

"We killed the Call of Duty franchise by wanting to make more money and hired shit devs for the next 2!"

Cause i'm sure thats comparable to Hitler and the genocide of millions of jews.

oh wait, no it isnt, not in anyway.
    Stupid post, and another text book example of godwins law.
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Neither are Soup Nazis but they still exist. He was refering to Nazis (hence their sign and whom still thrive even today) not explicitly Hitler

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information