+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I missed this place!

DaaxGhost is on a distinguished road

I missed this place!

You know with all the crap goin on in my life its hard to keep up with some of my websites I'm active on

BUT SCREW THE OTHERS! I came back! I missed the smell of positive reputation, and the flaming of the new guys... everyone loves burnt newbies

Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I missed this place!

oh hi

who are you

I'm just that guy.

Daax, DaaxGhost, you tell me.

I see since december there have been alot of new projects D: damn pc kept crashing...

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

I sort of remember you.

welcome back

teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute

...you.....

annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you that guy that had a bunch of crap going on in his life and a bunch of websites to stay active on?

Welcome back.

Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of

You obviously didn't get the memo. All returning non-active forum members must pay me $100. Or one sexual favor of greater or equal value. I hope you're over 18.

Incoming troll fest.

loving posts always make my day... coja... bend over.

Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute

hi

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

Hey

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information