+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This is what happens when you're bored...

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

This is what happens when you're bored...

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

*might still be processing*

Youtube Description:
    My cover version of Green Day's 21 Guns.

I was hoarse when I sang this so yeah i think you can tell but it still sounds legit

Editing it was a bitch though...
    Last edited by supersniper; April 11th, 2010 at 01:35 AM.

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

Re: This is what happens when your bored...

You're

Banned
    L0d3x is on a distinguished road

Decent attempt, but the singing sounds somewhat false at certain intervals.

SiriusTexra is on a distinguished road

CRAWWWWWWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY BROKEN DREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMSSSSS

Wait wait.

They have a new album, and it's even MORE shit than the last one? They haven't really been good since 96. Even then, only reason they were so popular was cause fagwad bassplayer or whoever he is got his teeth kicked in by security at woodstock or something

Also, you suck, pretty bad. I'd take that as a compliment cause I could have said alot worse. You can get better, maybe.

Last edited by SiriusTexra; April 9th, 2010 at 07:30 PM.

supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

your opinion isn't based on your hatred for green day is it

but i hear you.

and how do you have false music?

mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: This is what happens when you're bored...

Green Day is fucking horrible.
    Last edited by mech; April 9th, 2010 at 12:15 PM.

Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future

take this off the internet

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

write a song about mod a city

i'll see what I can do with that.

teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute teh lag has a reputation beyond repute

yeah write a song about modacity (don't)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information