+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with ingame server browser

aKylE is on a distinguished road

Problem with ingame server browser

I've been having this problem with the server browser for a while it will only show like 3-4 servers on the list.
    i have tryed to reinstall and that didn't work i disabled my firewall and even DMZed my router.
    i talked to inferno and some other guys a bit and nobody could help me, they all said posting on here would be my best bet.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Problem with ingame server browser

1.08 only has a few servers. Do you have a legit copy of Halo and have you updated to 1.09?

Yes i do have a legit copy of halo, i am on 1.08 but i use the version changer to go to 1.09 it'll do it on any version i go to.
    i have tryed reinstalling and updating to 1.09 but that does nothing as well.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

if you don't type "version 1.09ce" into console then version changer will just assume 1.08

annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid question but do you have an filters on?
    Last edited by annihilation; April 10th, 2010 at 01:03 AM.

LOl to con i know that i have to type in version 1.09ce and aniihilation i do not have filters on.

annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I could think of is that maybe some of your host and client ports are messed up.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Have you tried it on a completely vanilla install of CE?
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

Yes i have tryed it on a fresh install, the only thing that i think could be the problem is i recently got my internet speed upgraded to 40mb download and 5mb upload they had to come out here and give me a new router and modem because mine doesn't get that high of speeds, so i think it could be the new router and or modem.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information