+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Llama's Roadtrip 4/27 - X/XX

Llama's Roadtrip 4/27 - X/XX

Hey there! I'm gunna be roadtripping soon and I'm hoping for a place to crash somewhere along the way from Orlando to NC.

This is my trip that I'm planning... click it and see if you're even close along the way. I'm willing to drive a few hours out of the way depending on where you are and such... just if you're interested make sure you say so and I'll try my best to stop by.

That's my current trip, only one of the stops (Stop D in NY) is someone I knew from RL before the internet, stop B in NC I've been to before, but I met her playing Halo 2 online.

Right now the only modacity member on that is Aerowyn. If there's any modacity members between me and NC, or NC and my stop in PA that'd be awesome.... Don't really wanna drive 8-10 hours a day this trip haha. (REAPER, THAT MEANS YOU, YOU FUCK. GIMME A COUCH TO STAY ON.)

If you're going to be offering to meet up, I'm asking for a couch to sleep on, and a shower to use in the morning.... nothing too fancy haha... if you still live with your parents PLEASE ask them first... and make sure they're cool with it. If they're unsure that I'm real and such, point them at my youtube channel so they can see I'm just a normal kid. (This has come up before... haha)

Anyhow, let me know if you're interested, I'm eager to meet you kids, so lets do this!

I've met four of you so far,

Anton
    Korori
    ICEE
    Flibitijibibo

I want that list to soar.
    Last edited by Llama Juice; April 19th, 2010 at 09:28 AM.
    <-- click it!

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Re: Llama's Roadtrip 4/27 - X/XX

I see your route stopping you in Yonkers, NY. I live around New London, CT, but unfortunately that's out of the way, plus I don't think I can offer you a place to stay for the night.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Madison, NJ, which is right near Morristown. You're going to drive past us twice. :P Feel free to crash on our common room couch if you want. Upside of college is, no parents to worry about.

I'm in Madison, CT, about 2 1/2 hours out of your way. Don't think that will work out, sorry : (

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Stop by Fort Mill SC and give me a hey. Me and my friend Matt would like to meet you.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

If you come nearby acton Mass, let me know.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

May 1st and 2nd, Meadowlands NJ, Bamboozle festival. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOG

You have diabetes and can't eat a cup cake.

Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

I cant offer a place to crash but we could meet up in tampa some time. have lunch and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by katherineapplegate

So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

I see you're taking I-81 through my fine state (Virginia), so you'll be close to where I live (Charlottesbille, just a scant score of miles east on I-64), but I don't know if I'll be in town when you're coming through. My family's going up to my sister's place in Cambridge, Massachusetts for her birthday and to Vermont to visit some friends. We're leaving at the end of this week (late Thursday or early Friday) and returning at the start of May (either the first or second - back just in time to start the Halo: Reach Beta!), so we may or may not be here when you're passing through. Either way, enjoy the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley!

You've met Anton? He lives like 15 miles away from me or something.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information