+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Llama's Roadtrip 4/27 - X/XX

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Re: Llama's Roadtrip 4/27 - X/XX

I think I just seriously pissed off my mom and even with a month to cool down I don't think it's going to work. Sorry Llama, would've liked to see you but now I'm really unsure and it's probably a no-go now over here too.

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, all I've gotten as far as PMs so far is an unsure Polar, and a Reaper saying it's all good.

Here's the list of you I was planning on seeing, and my understanding of your current status.

Reaper Man May 4th Yes
    Teekup May 5th I haven't gotten anything*************
    Server May 8th I haven't gotten anything*************
    Silicon Master May 11 Has a spare bed, but I haven't gotten a PM with an address and such yet.********
    Jean-Luc May 14th Nope
    Polar May 14th Talking to guardians for me.***********
    Pyong May 15th Most likely no, but I might drive the extra hour out of my way to check anyhow if you'd like.
    Aerowyn May 17th I'll be able to stay at a motel, worst case scenario.************
    ODX May 19 Nope

The people with asterisks are people that I still need to hear back from with some information.

Silicon Master, I'll take you up on that offer, and I'll try to grab a sleeping bag along my journeys. Just let me know your address and such via PM.

Jean-Luc - Assuming P0lar can house me for the night, I'd still be driving along your way anyhow, would you and polar be interested in meeting up? I could pick you up on my way through and bring you back or somethin.... or if you have a car you could meet us at P0lar's town and we could grab food or somethin.... I mean you two live 30 miles apart so I dunno if you two have tried to meet eachother before or anything, but I think it'd be cool.

Similarly to you ODX, You are literally on the way, if you'd wanna meet up for lunch/dinner or something, that'd be cool as you're right in the middle of a 6 hour drive... it'd be a nice break for me, and a neat chance to meet up with you.

I know I'm being pushy and rushy about all this, but it's partially for me, and partially for you guys so I can give you all more accurate times and such.

Thanks Jean-Luc and ODX for trying, I appreciate your efforts and such If you still do want to meet up, PM me your address, phone number, and Tshirt size.

So far I only have Reaper's size. If it looks like I'll be meeting you along my trip, even if I'm not going to be staying at your place I'd still appreciate your phone number and Tshirt size so that we can meet up and you'll get a little souvenir from me. :P

If I can't get the shirt sizes and such in time, I might end up mailing the people I meet shirts after I finish my trip.... either way it's my way of trying to say Thanks.

This is retroactive too btw, Korori, Anton, Flibit, and ICEE you'll be getting shirts too. The shirts that I've been making end up being a bit snug at their sizes... so if a normal shirt's small is tight/comfortable on you I'd suggest asking for a medium. I wear a large one of these, even though I'm a medium.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

Llama, I can see if you can stop by and just hang out for a little bit if you'd like.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

That'd be cool. It'd have to be relatively early though, 'cause the drive after your place is five and a half hours long....

Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

Around what time do you think you'd be here, and then have left?

I'm not sure, it depends on if P0lar can house me.

If P0lar can't then I won't even be able to make it up your way.... but you're only ~2 hours away from P0lar, so I'd be able to be there from around 8AM-2PM then have to leave and be on my way.

Think a medium will work for me Llama? XP

That sounds good llama, I'll have to get up earlier than normal though XD

Banned
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

Decatur AL. Kind of out of the way though.

SiliconMaster and Server both gave me their informations (their two names next to eachother makes me lol)

Teek, are you alive sir? It's been like... a whole day!... that's like... one third of forever! haha I know he doesn't frequent too much lately, (or atleast I haven't seen him around much lately...) so if anyone has his phone number or a way to contact him would you let him know I need his shit, or PM me his number or something.

Anyhow, it's not all OMG URGENT right now, but I just gotta know if he's able to house me or not so I can get more accurate dates as to when I'll be where.... so the people I'm meeting will know when to expect me and such.

Oh yea, and Pyong.... To get to your house at 8 AM I'd have to leave P0lar's place by around 6 AM, don't give me that shit haha.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information