+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Armor Abilities: Possible?

It Isn't Easy Being Green DarkHalo003's Avatar
    DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Armor Abilities: Possible?

Well, lets see what I can guess about making it work decently:

-Use that kind of permutation/whatever from Gamma's Portent HUD to select different abilities. This would allow the Jetpack armor ability to look legit.
    -Replace the jump feature of the permutation (if that's possible) to use the Jetpack when you select the jetpack.
    -Armor Lock could be a replacement for the flashlight function (brainstorming).
    -Have the permutation for the camo use the camo flashlight scripting to allow active camoflauge.
    -Replace the flashlight function with Sprinting abilities for the Sprinting permutation.

I'm just throwing out stuff and I don't really know if it is possible, but i thought I'd try to contribute in some way or another. Who knows, it could work to an extent.
    -

It Isn't Easy Being Green DarkHalo003's Avatar
    DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute

Nvm. Extra post on accident.

dont ask why, ask why not laghing_rabt's Avatar
    laghing_rabt is on a distinguished road

I haven't played the reach beta yet and I'm a little concerned how the armor abilities would effect game-play. though evade and sprint would be two abilities that could make infantry combat a bit more complex, like star wars battlefront with more epic in your face game-play. haul ass across an open space, roll out of the way of a rocket, charge an opponent for an epic melee. also, I really didn't like that jet-pack vehicle.

Possible yes; worth it no

annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute annihilation has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing you wouldn't be able to do is weapons. afaik

dont ask why, ask why not laghing_rabt's Avatar
    laghing_rabt is on a distinguished road

can ya'll tell me how to do that, I still think it could work out well, and instead of a jet pack, try jump-packs, double tap space to shoot up, like using the super-jump cheat with regular jumps enabled.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information