+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My latest 1v1

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

My latest 1v1

This was with my clanmate who hasn't played Halo 2 in months (he plays Modern Warfare2 on pc) He used to be REALLY good so as you can see he's a bit rusty.
    hope you enjoy it.

NEED A DISPENSER HERE

Next time, we eat Rudolph ThePlague's Avatar
    ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future ThePlague has a brilliant future

Re: My latest 1v1

Owl City doesn't really fit with this game :\

supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

yeah i know but it fit perfectly with the first kill

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you do that?!

Why is the aspect ratio so fucked?

You make me sad on the inside.

Edit: Your aspect ratio distracted me from my original shitpost of

"Why were you playing 1v1? Was it just you two online?"
    Last edited by Llama Juice; April 30th, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

idk i play in 1280 by 720 windowed mode but whenever I put it on youtube, youtube just fucks it up...

Also nah we just tend to do 1v1's occasionally.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

This video is terribly boring, sorry.

Banned
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

How the hell do you play at such a low FoV?

And seriously. This video is trash. I was bored after 3 seconds.

I thought it was bearable until you started with text on the screen like "OWNED NOOB" "WTF QUAD SHOT NOOB"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information