Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AI in MP Spawner

Re: AI in MP Spawner

I knew that (about the legals issues and what not)...except the part about sppf working with H2v, for some reason I thought it was only H2x compatible.

What are the limitations?

Shock120 is on a distinguished road

limitations are, not being able to produce mods at the same caliber of H2X or better.

Many tags remain missing, for H2EK. basically H2EK was designed to "prevent" users from creating better maps. shared.map is pointless as a memory cache map, I'd prefer to have sp_shared as the only map needed.

If you looked at sp_shared.map in folder view in entity, you will see which folders are missing in h2ek tags.

_______
    Edit.

sppf patching program is used, but since you're only creating custom maps, this is unnecessary.
    patches only exist to add modifications to currently existing maps.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Last edited by Shock120; May 17th, 2010 at 11:46 AM.

Yeah I hear that. I've been recreating as many missing tags as possible. Should make it easier for someone who wants to spend less time on making textures and testing shaders.

So do you create one the sppf files for H2v with Entity and then test or what?

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

no you create it sppf patch with the sppf program (super PPF o Matic) basically.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I'm doing it the correct way.

TY

Closed Thread

Thread Information