+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: let's play: resistance and liberation (again)

Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute

Re: let's play: resistance and liberation (again)

Aight so I played it for an hour or two last night. I've never had a more horrible experience in the Source engine. The beta was riddled with so many bugs and stupid features. At least give us the scoreboard until the game is out of beta. Also, the class selection is absolutely retarded unless the three times I joined the game there was a bug that gave me a hard time choosing a class. There was so much TKing going on, it wasn't funny. I dunno, if something is gonna have that many bugs, at least address the more important ones (not being able to reload/fire/sprint/crouch, etc) before releasing a beta. This beta played more like an alpha build.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

It has its bugs, but most of them are easily avoided or fixed. I get the odd problem where I'll spawn in someone else or get stuck in a wall, but you just kill yourself in console - it's not like anyone can see ratios, let alone give a fuck (I'll drop a massive hint to everyone: if you care about kill/death stats, don't even bother playing this, or any other realism game for that matter; we don't want you). It's annoying but it's not too bad. I've been playing on and off since they released the first alpha so I'm pretty familiar with its issues, but if you give it a little time you'll get used to it.

As for the TKing... yeah. I've run into that once or twice, but generally people don't do it deliberately. You might've picked a bad time to join.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

HI THERE'S BEEN AN UPDATE

go to their moddb page to get it, it adds the viewmodel for the g43 (albeit with only the most basic of skins) and fixes various things
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information