+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Halo Sapien file Corrupt

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

Re: Halo Sapien file Corrupt

You can do that but you'll end up with a shader_collections file for every map, you can just put it in 1 file.

Had a peek at your max-file, great map! but, if you get weird errors you may wanna convert poly's to meshes. And, i think you might be exporting to the wrong directory..
    should be something like:

Halo 2 Map Editor\data\scenarios\multi\YourMapName\structure\ YourMapName.ass

Without .................................................. .......................^ this space...
    Last edited by Vicky; July 22nd, 2010 at 10:48 AM.

Uronacid is on a distinguished road

I'll give all of this a shot. I'm at work right now. Thanks for the help.

What is the significance of the shaders file? If other users want to play on my map when I'm finished, won't they need these shaders added to there own collection?

Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future Vicky has a brilliant future

The shadercollection file tells tool where to look for shaders for each prefix (like f_im). Once you create your own shaders you can make entries in that file where you placed your shaders.

The shaders will be included in the final step, packaging the map. So people only need the map(file) itself once you're done.
    Last edited by Vicky; July 22nd, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

okay i had the same problem, you problem is that the names of everything are not right, soo go back and delete everything except your ass. file and make sure everything including the directories leading up to your ass. file have the same name as your ass. file, they must be exactly the same just copy your name just to be sure, after that it will work

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information