+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Windows 7 Walkarounds (Halo 2 for Windows Vista)

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

Re: Windows 7 Walkarounds (Halo 2 for Windows Vista)

well clearly your issue is with your graphics card not being recognized by your computer, did it come with the computer or did you install it yourself? if you installed it yourself then you did it wrong.

this has nothing to do with windows 7 so that's why none of the solutions above helped.

It did come with my computer, I only got it a couple of weeks ago. As I said before, "msconfig32.exe" can see it but not dxdiag. I still think it's something to do with the dual graphics of my computer. Alienware's site says:
    "Dual graphics with Intel HD Graphics 3000 and 2.0GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M"
    It's still perfectly functional with other games, it's just that halo 2 can't detect it.

Another important point. I downloaded the latest drivers from NVIDIA and the install program itself could not detect the card.
    The driver installer on the Alienware CD CAN see the card.
    This is making less and less sense. I'll contact Alienware.

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

Got a problem with H2V.
    Inserted disc. H2V Installation prompt about playing while installing (why) pops up. Once I click the option to install, the menu closes, PC loads for a few seconds and nothing happens.
    I've tried the different installation options multiple times and still when I select one the menu simply closes and does nothing. No installation wizard or anything.

I installed Windows Live, and then Installed Halo 2, and I had no problems. I am a Windows 7 user, so I'm guessing patches have been released to make the game work on operating systems that were not Vista?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information