+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Modacity Forging Guild (Name TBD)

Re: Modacity Forging Guild (Name TBD)

In an effort to make this have a chance, does anyone want to pick up my waterworks remake? I don't want to work on remakes anymore and I've got a lot of other work I have to do now besides Halo.
    Just one or two people so that there isn't multiple versions. For who ever wants to do it I'll just send you a fr and go into the map in forge so you can save it. I have the weapon placements sketched out along with a top down view that I can scan in. I was using this for geo placement http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3757
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

I had a chance to play some customs on both Intensity and Delta Remnant, and both were pretty fun! Now I just need to add more gametype support to Delta.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Limited and I were massing out some play areas which were based around the same gameplay ideas as NMC and Boarding Action...sadly though, I don't have the will power to sit there and forge when I know that I could be A) earning cReditz B) engineering software or C) playing my guitars instead :x

Banned
    Blog Entries
    L0d3x is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Arteen View Post
    I had a chance to play some customs on both Intensity and Delta Remnant, and both were pretty fun! Now I just need to add more gametype support to Delta.
    Intensity was pretty fun yeah, wasn't a huge fan of Delta Remnant though...but that's just me not liking the layout of the map, the forging was fine.
    I also had alot of fun playing CTF on Shrine though

I liked both. But thats just me. :P

RickRotate'd.
    Necr0matic is on a distinguished road

Post Hoping I can join?

Hey guys, I was curious if I could join the guild! I've been forging since the days of Halo 3 in that good ol' map known as Foundry and quite learning the ropes of Forge World, and at the moment I'm currently remaking the map Gephyrophobia!

Now some images.

Object' info
    Vehicles:
    Ghost x6
    Banshee x4
    Shade Turret x4

Weapons:
    AR: x2
    Magnum x4
    Sniper x7
    Plasma Repeater x2
    Shotgun x5
    Needler x2
    Fuel Rod Gun x2
    Rocket Launcher x2

Equipment and Powerups:
    Healthpacks x5
    Overshield x4
    Active Camo x1
    Frag Grenade x2
    Plasma Grenade x8

Pros:
    -There are no “hiding spots” in the map.
    -All of the weapons and vehicles have the same clip/spawn time as they did in Halo 1.
    -The map is to scale with Halo 1.

Cons:
    -Elites were unable to go through teleporters, so teleporter frames had to be removed.
    -Catwalks are slightly shorter.*
    -The level isn’t surrounded by a canyon.*
    -There are only 8 railings on the map.*
    -The middle of the bridge isn’t elevated on both sides.*
    * = Due to problems with the budget and not having enough items/money.

The map went through lots of playtesting, including players trying to “break” the map. I received help with someone on the spawn points, and got the idea of using $10 flat rocks instead of the $50 decorative covers.

Bungie.net Necr0matic's File Share Download, feel free to edit it as you will, upload it to your account I really don't mind, we are a community after all.

My next forge map:

It's gonna be hard due to the island not being flat and everything as Danger Canyon. :V
    Last edited by Necr0matic; October 15th, 2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Adding links n' stuff. Second time was due to a update in the map, you'd fall through it xD

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

I added your name to the list.

As for your map, I like it. It's a little simple, but so was the original. based on the pics, it looks like you've gotten the gameplay of the original, even if it isn't quite as ominous and imposing, since you obviously can't add fog and epic lighting.

RickRotate'd.
    Necr0matic is on a distinguished road

Thanks man, I appreciate it. (I also will be editing the post and adding a Bungie.net Download link now that I just got Bungie PRO.)

Also, I went on the Bungie forums earlier about Forge World, apparently they were going to add more features to Forge World, but had to ship it in Augest.

You can add post process color effects to the map. "Purple" kind of simulates night.
    GT - Echo Ten

gephyrophobia was amazing. nice job

You have diabetes and can't eat a cup cake.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information