+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone want this game?

Anyone want this game?

Ok so I have a Direct 2 Drive account with 1 game on it, Stalker Clear sky, and I no longer use it. I don't even have it installed or there download manager. So I'm going to give it to the first person who replys instead of having it just sit there forever.

Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Anyone want this game?

so its free? lol

yeah I played it and had a good time but I reformatted my computer and just found it again, want it?

NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of NullZero has much to be proud of

Donut can have it :O

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

i'll take it.

-request snipe-

what's in it for you? +40 rep

Donut already got it, but I think I should be able to share the account...

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

cool. i'll let donut download it first then.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information