Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: scenario object names research

  1. #1

    scenario object names research

    Just posting my research on the names of objects in scenario's
    i will only post what is tested and works

    Vehicle collection raw data
    This may work for items but havnt tested yet.
    • F4 01 01 74 65 73 74 69 6E 67 5F
      68 6F 67 5F 30 31 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
      00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
      00 00 00 00 64
      53 22 84 C0 36 AB 80 40 5F 0C C5
      3E 00 00 00 00 DC 9F AC BD 00 00 00 80 63 68 65
      76 10 02 5A 03 26
      00 00 00 FF FF FF FF


      ..testing_
      hog_01..........
      .................
      ...d
      S"„6€@_.
      >....
      Ÿ...€che
      v..Z.&
      ...


      hex-F4 | Ascii- - This is the beggining of a vehicle/item collection struct inside a scenario file

      hex-01 | ascii-. - this is one of the two flags at the beggining of a vehicle/item collection struc

      hex-01 | ascii-. - this is one of the two flags at the beggining of a vehicle/item collection struc

      hex 74-64 - this is the name of the object (74-65 are used as place marks and do not need to be there)

      hex 53-26 - dont have it mapped out but it is editable in guerilla dont touch

      hex FF FF FF FF - end of block
    Last edited by The_Peace_Keeper; August 7th, 2010 at 02:17 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: scenario object names research

    There is no "vehicle collection" block in the scenario tag. You should be more clear as to what block you are talking about because currently it helps no one.

    Also, that is not "raw data", it is just tag data. Raw data is what the community has come to know as data that can be shared between map files for certain types of tags. For instance, render models, bsps, animations, bitmaps, etc.

  3. #3

    Re: scenario object names research

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSpartan View Post
    There is no "vehicle collection" block in the scenario tag. You should be more clear as to what block you are talking about because currently it helps no one.

    Okay ill be more clear for you mr.literal net game equipment block... i thought people would understand what i meant obviously you didnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSpartan View Post
    Also, that is not "raw data", it is just tag data. Raw data is what the community has come to know as data that can be shared between map files for certain types of tags. For instance, render models, bsps, animations, bitmaps, etc.
    what you call raw data and i call raw data are two diffrent things, solution get over it.

    Not trying to start anything here but if u have nothing to contribute to this other then trolling im going to ask you to not post again.

  4. #4

    Re: scenario object names research

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Peace_Keeper View Post
    http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/360/stupidbitch.jpg
    okay ill be more clear for you mr.literal net game equipment block... i thought people would understand what i ment obviously you didnt
    No need to be an ass about it. It is not called "vehicle collection", it is "netgame equipment". How can you expect someone to know what you are talking about when you do not call it by the correct name that Guerilla displays? On another note, naming your image "stupidbitch.jpg" just shows how immature you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Peace_Keeper View Post
    what you call raw data and i call raw data are two diffrent things, get over it
    Not just me, the community too.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Peace_Keeper View Post
    Not trying to start anything here but if u have nothing to contribute to this other then trolling im going to ask you to not post again.
    I can post when I want to. I contributed by saying the block you named did not exist in the scenario tag, so people would not know what block you were talking about. You seem to be wanting to start something to me.
    Last edited by ShadowSpartan; August 7th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

  5.  #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Place
    Posts
    5,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

    Re: scenario object names research

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Peace_Keeper View Post
    Not trying to start anything here but if u have nothing to contribute to this other then trolling im going to ask you to not post again.
    Protip of the day:

    Just because you are losing an argument or you are being proven wrong does not mean you are being trolled. It means you're wrong.
    Last edited by Inferno; August 7th, 2010 at 05:38 PM.

  6.  #6

    Re: scenario object names research

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowspartan
    I can post when I want to. I contributed by saying the block you named did not exist in the scenario tag, so people would not know what block you were talking about. You seem to be wanting to start something to me.

    no i dont like people that minus rep me saying "You are a idiot" when I've never talked to you before



    @Inferno

    Pro tip of the day:
    Stay out of fights that are not yours it means your a troll.

  7. #7
    chilango Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Posts
    7,778
    Blog Entries
    2
    Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of Con has much to be proud of

    Re: scenario object names research

    What is it with you guys? Keeper, you don't have to get so defensive. You're just provoking an argument. Moreover, you guys know better than to add fuel to the fire; there's absolutely no point in continuing it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts