+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach Leaked: This Is The Way The World Ends

Halo Reach Leaked: This Is The Way The World Ends

not with a bang, but with a whimper

game-tuts want to claim credit but they're not, they're fucking slowass fakes. this is how you pics-or-gtfo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0..jpg
Views:	2574
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	1614

Name:	1gruntpocalypse..jpg
Views:	2113
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	1612

Name:	2theater..jpg
Views:	1983
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	1594

Name:	3survive..jpg
Views:	2996
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	1597

Name:	4spartandown..jpg
Views:	2422
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	1600

Name:	5spartanmia..jpg
Views:	2247
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1596

Name:	6takingdamage..jpg
Views:	1999
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	1601

Name:	7toonoble..jpg
Views:	3184
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1611

Name:	8ineedaweapon..jpg
Views:	2436
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	1610

Name:	9downforthecount&#.jpg
Views:	2353
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1599

Name:	10thatsaknife..jpg
Views:	3370
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1613

Name:	11aftermath..jpg
Views:	4023
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1598

Name:	12itaintover..jpg
Views:	1448
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1595

anyone who faked the reach leak is a fucking pussy attention whore! IGN must have a really slow news day if their journalism is reporting on baseless leaks. but they're not as bad as the MLG FUCK STICKS with their whiny douchebag members and president for their fake leak rumors. they already were full of shit before, why would they want to feed themselves full of more bullshit?

but they're all just pawns in this game of chess. the real king and queen douchebags are the assholes at MS who mishandled the Halo 2 port to "PC" (that is, if your PC is a shista or higher machine)! they ruined what could have been a great game port, then lied to us about the editor! now i'm here ruining their lime light with what will probably be their last properly done fucking halo game.

MS murders games, Viva La Revolución!

now for the people here for the story, here's a few hints (spoiler warning!)

Jorge is the first to go. Kat follows him shortly after. eventually Cartar bites the bullet. then Emile meets his maker. capt Keyes and the PoA are back in the end. glacier is actually an underground forerunner construct where Halsey is hiding out but is soon breached by the covies.
    Viva La Revolución!

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Halo Reach Leaked: This Is The Way The World Ends

Well uh... this is interesting.

How the hell did you get it? Game-tuts apparently cracked the encryption, some guys are getting it through license transfers, and others have it legit with a DLC code for review. Or is it retail? O_o

Welp. Thanks for showing this... I guess?

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

WHY DID I CLICK THAT SPOILER... WHY? WHY!??!!

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CLICKING THAT SPOILER IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE WORST PART SPOILED FOR YOU
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

NotZac is on a distinguished road

Well that rather sucks.
    I refuse to die.

But Capt. Keyes and the PoA? You just fucking made my day.

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

It's not really a spoiler but I do have a question about armor customization:
    can you change where your knife is placed in the armory?
    also
    what is available to you at the beginning of the game without achieving anything?
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

the knife is only available for the right side, so no. i'll have to check out what new accounts get when i play again later.

some gameplay things i've noticed

* skrimishers can use hologram abilities
    * the concussion rifle is basically the plasma equivalent of the brute shot. just more annoying when it's being shot at you -_-
    * the sabre mission is no fucking joke on legendary. but it is still fun. the mission isn't the only 'unique' situation you'll get thrown into. hope you like mac blasts...
    * the MC's firefight dialogue actually has substance, he isn't quiet as a pin drop.
    * there's a mission that seems EXTREMELY inspired from the old T&R mission from halo 1. it is a super fucking fun mission. you'd be crazy not to enjoy it with the camo powerup found at the start of it...
    * eh, don't let the AI drive you while you gun in legendary. not so much because they can't drive, but just there are some fucking powerful weapons out there in the hands of some smart covies who will rip you to shreds.
    Viva La Revolución!

Thanks for this stuff...though don't take Ernesto's name into disgrace.

Banned
    Heathen is on a distinguished road

Oh if I had a modded Xbox.

FUCK WHY DID I CLICK THOSE SPOILERS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information