+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach Leaked: This Is The Way The World Ends

NotZac is on a distinguished road

Re: Halo Reach Leaked: This Is The Way The World Ends

So, I'm one of those people who just loves to know things before games come out. This question, I believe, is on a couple people's minds, but I apologize if anyone is upset that I'm asking this.

In what way is Noble Team involved with the PoA? Do we just catch a glimpse of it, or what?

(Perhaps a PM would be more suitable, since there appear to be many people who want nothing spoiled.)

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

It's...it's..it's like forbidden fruit (the spoilers) ;_;

people should know the purpose of spoiler tags. not my fault curiosity killed a couple kitties

the PoA is dry docked at the shipyards (remember that one map from the beta?). after the glacier level you have to hand deliver a high-value item to capt'n keyes. and by that time in the game, there isn't really a noble team anymore so to say they're "involved" isn't an accurate statement. anyway, the PoA and its capt make more than just a cameo appearance don't worry.

it really is a touching game/ending. "A Spartan Will Rise" is an understatement. a whole batch of them rose, but like the mighty titans they are, end up falling at some point in time.
    Viva La RevoluciĆ³n!

I thought it was a tl;dr of the article explaining about the leak. But no, just show the ending unexpectedly.

Sebasman2 is on a distinguished road

Why the hell isn't this leaked? D:<
    Sorry if I seem like an angry leech, but I've been to 5 modding sites so far, with varying levels of teasing regarding a leak, but no gorram leak!
    What's stopping people from leaking!?

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess people don't want to get put on the same scale as the French? heh

I wouldn't be surprised if a game disc ISO appears by the end of this month, assuming these characters don't do it first

Sebasman2 is on a distinguished road

lol, nobody does. xD
    Seriously, even though I know it will inevitably be leaked, it's the fact that these guys already have it, have had it, and have made no effort to leak it; only used it to get attention. I find that kind of arrogance absolutely disgusting. >.>

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

Km00, know anything about what to do with the file?
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

I don't mess with Xbox security circumventing. That's an up hill battle on a mountain which you have no view of the top. I prefer messing with Halo. At least I'm on a somewhat level ground with it, since stuff I learned from 6+ years ago can still be applied when figuring out systems implementations or data usage. I leave the generalists to their general reversing while I specialize (or try to at least) in Halo and its tech.

tl;dr: No.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information