+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACK MESA: NOT DEAD!

Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Re: BLACK MESA: NOT DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Oh man, can't wait to play this.
    I'm so sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Sooo I guess this project still isn't dead? One of the texture artists posted new screenshots on his site:

http://www.oggyart.com/

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

Nah, it's not dead- they've just adopted a valve-like system of no release dates and no updates, so that way they won't disappoint anyone after they missed the 2009 release date. I want to play it now though. So they should release it faster.

Saw this on Reddit; kinda happy they decided not to implement it. And again, more reason for me to continue hoping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XnCxFZ25E

E: And sorry if these shitty updates are continuous letdowns for people
    Last edited by seanthelawn; August 15th, 2011 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanthelawn View Post
    Saw this on Reddit; kinda happy they decided not to implement it. And again, more reason for me to continue hoping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XnCxFZ25E

E: And sorry if these shitty updates are continuous letdowns for people
    I could see that getting annoying

TAKE THIS AUGUST 15th 2011!

http://kotaku.com/5881112/new-tease-for-black-mesa-the-greatest-half+life-remake-that-never-was

Hopefully this actually goes somewhere.

It was said that once the soundtrack is released, one could expect the launch of black mesa two weeks after. I can now say that a new website will be launched with the soundtrack in preparation for the mod. Fuck if we care about the current website. Just take a good look at it because it will be gone soon enough.
    Edit: Be scared, this might actually bring the end of the world CMT SPV3 is making a release and maybe Black Mesa too. This is madness.
    Last edited by BobtheGreatII; January 31st, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

yeah nah

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

It is 2012 after all.
    Kim jong il is dead, CMT is releasing a SP mod and Black mesa are releasing something.

Optimism will remain at zero until I see a download link. Same goes for CMT.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'll believe it when I see it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information