+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACK MESA: NOT DEAD!

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: BLACK MESA: NOT DEAD!

you won't get strawberry jam on the screen when hurt but you'll sure as hell get chromatic aberration. lmao.
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Just gonna throw out there that the .357 never had iron sights in HLM, it just had a simple screen zoom.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

HL HD pack for the win.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

see how they add an option in the menu to disable certain "controversial" features like iron sights on the 357? why the fuck cant other devs do that? thats the intelligent choice when it comes to stuff like this.

also, the bad guys voice acting reminds me of far cry 1's enemies. they were so over the top, it was brilliant.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if that option disables the chromatic aberration
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

in before the purple box
    Half life 3 and Black mesa Bundle 35.99
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Community Update
    We're freaking out over here! It is so exciting to share this news with you!

• You can now Download the Black Mesa Soundtrack, courtesy of our very own Joel Nielsen, at the very generous price of whatever you want! Enjoy and share!
    • In the near future you'll see our Website, Wiki and Forums all taken down temporarily for renovations.
    • On September 14th you will see the first release of Black Mesa! This will include our re-envisioning of Half-Life all the way up to Lambda Core. We believe this is a great way to provide a complete-feeling 8-10 hour experience with a solid ending, make our fans happy and help us make the best overall game possible.

We are still working hard on Xen and BMDM, but instead of making you wait we are giving you Black Mesa as soon as it's ready! We're doing our best to help bring the immense vision of this project into reality, and we are very excited for what the future brings!

High-Fives Yo,
    Carlos Montero - Project Leader
    Last edited by nuttyyayap; September 2nd, 2012 at 02:41 AM. Reason: More smilies.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

DUDE. DUDE.

holy shit

Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information