+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Delay (If there even is one)

Re: Thoughts on the Delay (If there even is one)

Yeah... Kornman's story makes sense. They did that for the MMP too. I remember being in EB at about noon and they had just gotten their box-o-deebeedees the day it was released. I totally forgot about that until just now.

EDIT- Posted right after jcap did. I agree with everything. This delay e-mail is totally bullshit.
    Last edited by flibitijibibo; May 5th, 2007 at 05:47 PM.

Agamemnon is on a distinguished road

So then what the hell. Bungie claims they have nothing to do with it, so it's useless asking them, and it's not like as if Hired Gun is any more helpful as well.

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

MS and in turn Bungie's way of PR has always been shit. If its not directly related to game development, it always seems to be fucked up in some way. Another example: the bungie store. The people that do their service are COMPLETE morons on how to handle the shit they send. I've since had two problems with them fucking up my shit I've bought from bungie.

EDIT: and it should still be noted that GFW dot com has removed the release date values from the games they list, however there is still a page (click the LIVE button) that lists the game being released on the 8th. Released. Exactly, hmmmm...
    Last edited by Kornman00; May 5th, 2007 at 06:06 PM.

mined is on a distinguished road

So its PR hax mb? I guess the only thing we can really count on is that we may or may not be playing H2V on the 8th mb mb??

Mr Buckshot is on a distinguished road

I don't care about the delay. I'm looking forward to free online multiplayer, but there are many good games to substitute (I want to buy Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl).

H2V is more of a "proof-of" product, and it just showcases the gaming features that Vista has to offer. It's not meant to be a killer app (Crysis takes that place), so there isn't much demand.

Heck, May 8 is the day of school elections, and my friend was planning to make his VP speech sound cool by mentioning H2V's release to the whole school (I wonder if he'll get elected for that - he's running for next year's position of VP), since no one has heard of H2V's existence yet.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Many gamers at your school?

TPE is on a distinguished road

well i think bungie is the ring leader. they should of noticed and told hired gun "wtf is going on and get your shit together"

i never trusted gamepro anyway. completly agree with kornman and jcap

who ever said HG didn't have their shit together? Bungie's main focus right now is Halo3, aside from technical help, HG doesn't need Bungie hovering over them when there are bigger fish to fry.

Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute Zeph has a reputation beyond repute

I'm leaning more towards it being out tuesday. IGN still reports it as that.

Hurrvish is on a distinguished road

just checked my best buy catalogue thing, and it says that halo 2 vista would be available in store tuesday at 2:00 am

if not, theyll need alot of last minute arrangements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information