+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forge WIP Thread

Forge WIP Thread

Instead of using the MFG thread, there should be a dedicated WIP thread, as the MFG idea is going no where as of now.

Here an early block out of my next remake; another favorite of mine.
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

NotZac is on a distinguished road

Re: Forge WIP Thread

WIP Asymmetrical map of mine. Red base.

Reminds me of the beach structure from The Silent Cartographer
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

No pics of it right now, but working on ANOTHER invasion map called "the wall" which is something of a tribute to quarantine zone
    meh

Middle section is done. I think I'm just going to do one section a day so I don't go crazy.
    I also think that Juicy + Colorblind makes it look much better.

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

New gametype and map. Variant of KoTH using a banshee.

Gameplay can be a bit querky bit it can also be really fun. Still working out some things to do with the gametype itself. Map is intentionally bland as there will be A LOT of running.

NotZac is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
    pics
    Waterworks?

Quote Originally Posted by NotZac View Post
    Waterworks?
    Yep. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=741
    At least on GAF I actually have a chance of my map getting noticed.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22396-Invasion-Assault-Variant-Confliction!

Confliction for those who haven't seen it. Still need a finalizing test (just reassures that balance is reinforced). All mechanical problems are complete to my knowledge.

I'm also pre-planning for another Invasion map. I'm calling it "Tower of Babel" right now and it basically is another Assault Variant, but I think it's definitely a step forward if it's done right as I hope it will be.

I've also started on a non-Invasion map conversion from CE of my erroneous map (pun intended) Advantage. It'll take a while. Pre-planning has also begun to add in a map called "Grass Pit" which is another conversion from CE of a concept map that was originally going to be a sandy map. Grass Pit will definitely be easier to get done than Advantage, thankfully.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

I was flipping through the Art of Halo, and thought about making Waterworks. Good call! Cant wait for it!

You have diabetes and can't eat a cup cake.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information