+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Halloween

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Halloween

didnt dress as anything, just walked some trails with a few buddies and smoked a lot of bud all day.

Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Halloween

i went to my friend's house and walked around outside in that white assassins creed robe i posted pics of a couple weeks ago. i brought my fencing sabre and we had multiple duels in the street. at one point we both climbed into trees, waited for people to walk by, then both dropped down and we would fight. my friend had a giant sombrero, a fake mustache cut at the sides to look like a hitler 'stache, a black members-only jacket, a black cape over the jacket, a belt full of plastic knives, and a foil i brought for him to duel with.

it was pretty fun. we set up situations where he would get involved with a crowd of people and walk with them while looking around nervously, and then i would emerge from the shadows and follow him. i would "gently push" people in the crowd out of the way, and then take off in a full sprint after him. commence duel. at one point it failed miserably when these two girls thought i was a decoration and walked up to me. i didnt even notice them since i was focusing on my buddy getting ready to chase after him. when i started walking the two girls flipped out and thought i was trying to attack them. as you can imagine, i later on had lots of asshole highschool boys confronting me about the (non) issue.
    i dont think i would have walked up to somebody dressed the way i was while they were in a very real looking duel with very real looking swords and then proceed to start talking shit, especially if i had no idea what was actually going on. aside from that little incident, awesome night.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information