Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick-Crit 2011

Blog Entries
    Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future Con has a brilliant future

Quick-Crit 2011

Make sure you read over the Quick-Crit rules posted in the 2008-2009 thread.

Post your current works in progress that may not warrant their own thread but you want crit on anyway.

stalker!!!!call the police...w8...i hate the police.
    kid908 is on a distinguished road

Re: Quick-Crit 2011

working on material and posing. Material needs alot more work as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen
    They said pigs would fly before a black man became President. 100 days into his presidency and swine flu.

Your doing the hand grip wrong, it shouldn't be like that, really weird and the ODST could take off his helmet. And yeah your mats need some work.

stalker!!!!call the police...w8...i hate the police.
    kid908 is on a distinguished road

hmmm....How would you do the hand grip. Also I forgot about the helm part. /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen
    They said pigs would fly before a black man became President. 100 days into his presidency and swine flu.

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

So I looked back at the Quick Crit thread of 2010, and I noticed that on the first page I actually attempted to start concept art.
    Last night I decided that I will yet again try to make a scene. I'm currently using a technique that a guy once had on YouTube. Basically you're supposed to block out the scene with the color scheme you wish, then go back and keep adding detail until you feel as though its realistic enough or it had the outcome you want.
    So far I have been doing the bottom part of the scene. I want to make it have a scifi theme to it in the upper part of the concept.
    1 hour and something of work:

I hope its not that bad, but crit would be appreciated.

Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

Flesh it out a bit more. you're at that stage where I can't really crit anything yet... As I dont know what you're aiming for entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by katherineapplegate

So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUgQgPfdwdM

timelapse of a little project i made over the course of a few days (~2 hour sessions) mostly to show a friend how to go about 'realistic' texturing (since all he knew was TF2 stuff EH SELENTIC?).

figured i might as well crop all the captured footage into a timelapse for people to watch.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

ExAm is on a distinguished road

Over 560 ace pins across all characters

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

thoughts appreciated. I'm going to try to change the smoke to a grayish tint instead of black unless people thing otherwise. there is also a light that is having a tough time showing up that appears near the fire, so I have to work on getting that to constantly display.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	atmosphereicentr&#.jpg‎
Views:	151
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	1940  
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

first go at human faces. going to try and do more ethnicities, and dreading an asian face due to their epicanthic fold. that complicates my mesh.
    Last edited by SnaFuBAR; January 16th, 2011 at 02:20 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information