Closed Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick-Crit 2011

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

Re: Quick-Crit 2011

I think the foreshortening on the right forearm needs a bit of love. Otherwise, great.

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

Holy hell

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Bang up job right there.

Hunter is on a distinguished road

TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

Great job on the tanks guys.
    I really am liking it so far. Btw, what schools are you guys doing this for? :o

TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

hunter, pay attention to the radii and construction of the objects on the rear. you have them totally wrong. it's easy to slap similar shapes on something, but that's not impressive. getting the details right is what counts.

Hunter is on a distinguished road

radii?

I did have all of the suspension in originally, but lecturer's said i should take it out as tbh it isnt seen unless of course, the ingame asset took damage and lost the detachable treads.
    I'm studying at Staffordshire University.

I will take your advice into account for next model thanks Snaf Ive gotta get it done and get the lowpoly done ect and stuff, and still have another 2 modules to start lol. It's only INTRO to 3D Modelling, so at the moment this flys through.

The PP2000 I did got 100/100 for the model and overall I got 95.85% for that module. :P

Closed Thread

Thread Information