+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Day 9 live stream

Day 9 live stream

he's on in half an hour for the daily, it's gunna be on in about half an hour for a special on E-sports and 2011 run-down.

http://www.ustream.tv/day9tv

heres the link for anybody interested, but i'm gunna check out day 9's daily live stream for the first time
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Day 9 live stream

I laughed the whole way through this daily.

http://day9tv.blip.tv/file/4645817/
    Quote Originally Posted by katherineapplegate

So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute Dwood has a reputation beyond repute

ya'lls gots 5 mins to join the fun on today's daily. go to: day.tv

So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

Goin right now! Funday Monday, the best day!~

http://www.ustream.tv/day9tv

Oh my Fucking god.

Did you see the archon toilet
    that is the single most incredible thing i've ever seen in my life.

I want to play Protoss just so i can do that. EXCLUSIVELY so i can do that.

Oh my fucking god.

If your wondering what i'm talking about.
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

Oh, My, Fucking, God.

It's awesome I know.

Man, now i'm going to have tons of toss players trying o archon me to death. :/

jesus fuckign christ
    i've never seen anything like that

Blog Entries
    Phopojijo is on a distinguished road

Yeah it's somewhat old of a trick. Basically the Archons do pretty decent splash damage -- and coming out of a vortex everyone occupies roughly a single point in space... so each Archon attack splashes everyone non-friendly. If there's enough Archons in the vortex to one-shot each unit with splash damage... well then almost everything gets splash one-shotted.

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

"It's a trap!"

Christ that was funny. I need to get me SC2 once I get a new computer.

too bad the archon toilet strat is impractical and you'd have to have your opponent screw up majorly for it to work properly
    meh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information