+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Halo: Cryptum

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: Halo: Cryptum

Not to mention that Ante-Didact sounds much better than Ur-Didact. The latter sounds like somebody screaming "LOLOL, UR TEH DIDACT!!1!!1!one!11!!"
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

dazman23 is on a distinguished road

So anyone got Silentium yet? was thinking the other day when does the third book comes out, checked today and was shocked it was already out lol I'm just waiting for the Kindle version.

I have heard it's a lot better than the first two.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    I have heard it's a lot better than the first two.
    What radio station did you hear that on? 343 XM ?

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Its not hard to be better than garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKup View Post
    Its not hard to be better than garbage.
    I heard it from multiple online reviews who had a look at it ahead of time. But basically this.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

I bought it earlier. Having only read the wiki entries and the first few chapters of cryptum, I'm enjoying it. If you catch up on halo wikia and watch the h4 terminals (which are awesome) you'll probably like this book. The terminals made me fall in love with both Didact and Librarian. The Didact is an awesome fallen hero, and the librarian is interesting as she is forced to betray her husband in order to protect what she and he once believed in. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out in the book.
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

I actually really enjoyed the H4 terminals. I thought some of the Forerunner gadgets and things were dinky and silly but over all they were good.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information