+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Halo Reach Mission 10 Pillar of Autumn

Re: Halo Reach Mission 10 Pillar of Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by assassinchief107 View Post
    Oh my, the irony. lmao :L
    Let me treat YOU the same way. :L
    Stop crying about rippers, you are ALSO CRYING ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE. Stop bitching, if you don't like halorips, gtfo, quit CE. Stop being a bitching douchebag. lmao :L
    E: oh, forgot the lmao's and :L's everywhere
    :L GTFO.

:L and LMAO ect - They are all expressions showing how my physical emotion is in response to what you said. Hence the reason I use them.

I believe you seem to think you are funny or smart by pointing out that I use these expressions? As it seems rather pointless to me.

Yeah anyway, shouldn't respond to trolls. Also, your post is rather off-topic, nothing to do with the topic tbqh.

assassincheif, we are telling this guy to try to learn how to do something instead of just asking us to do it for him. teach a man to fish and whatnot. his response has been immature, and because of that we no longer want to help until he shows signs of maturity. picking a fight with hunter because you dont like him is not helping at all. if anything, it shows that YOU are immature, and thus we will just ignore you too.

@ OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifafudafi View Post
    It's the "do this for me" part I have an issue with, "tell me how to do this" is perfectly fine
    imo, this quote from ifaf (you know, the guy you told to screw himself) encompasses the general attitude of people on this site. you can certainly receive help here, but not if you show no signs of effort.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

3.  #53

I wouldn't bother Donut, he probably only responded due to the fact that I responded. He is a troll, and the good old "umad" expression at me. He's a silly child (and butt-hurt)

Assassinchief gets an infraction, hunter a warning. That can go higher if you choose to pursue taunting. I don't care if he trolled first, drop it.

Okay back on topic then:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    assassincheif, we are telling this guy to try to learn how to do something instead of just asking us to do it for him. teach a man to fish and whatnot. his response has been immature, and because of that we no longer want to help until he shows signs of maturity. picking a fight with hunter because you dont like him is not helping at all. if anything, it shows that YOU are immature, and thus we will just ignore you too.

@ OP

imo, this quote from ifaf (you know, the guy you told to screw himself) encompasses the general attitude of people on this site. you can certainly receive help here, but not if you show no signs of effort.
    He is a child that is OBVIOUSLY new to the internet and does not know much about it, I think it's like educating the poor. "whether u like it or not". That means, he obviously feels 'ganged-up on' in my opinion.
    Help is better than flame.

Whether or not he feels ganged up on does not make it any more right that he is lashing out when demands aren't met. Being young he lacks objective insight and introspection. Hiralis, you're best off listening to what we have to say. Nobody is going to help you one iota unless you show capability/talent or at least exhibit a willingness to learn. That's not the rule here, either, that's life, so you're best off learning it while you can.

Hunter, assassin, SHUT UP.

Your posts have been deleted. Take a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeBrain View Post
    Halo 2 Vista does scripting in Guerilla, however Halo Custom Edition does scripts a different way.

This is what you must do in 7 steps (LOLOLOL BUNGIE 7 LOL)

1. Open your level in Sapien (or any level really)
    2. Once the level has fully loaded, Press the tilde key (~) while the game window is selected. If done correctly, all sounds/movement should be temporarily stopped while a purple/pink halo text should appear at the bottom left of the game window. This is the console.
    3. Type in the following in the console: script_doc
    This command will make a file called hs_doc located in the Halo CE Root directory ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition" if using a 32 bit PC or C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition if using a x64 bit PC) This is a list of script commands that you can use with Halo CE.
    4. Open Notepad.
    5. Put that spawning vehicle script I posted above in Notepad. Save it to the following directory: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x32 bit PC's or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x64 bit PC's. Obviously "whateveryourmapiscalled" is what the map name is. MAKE CERTAIN however the tags folder is exactly the same way as the data folder (like, since the map folder in the data folder is in the test folder, the directory for your level in the tags folder is: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x32 bit PC's or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x64 bit PC's.
    6. If Sapien is closed, reopen it again. If not, continue to step 7.
    7. Compile scripts. Save the level. Compile the level with tool.
    i never knew how to get scriptsw to work code...if there was rep i'd bomb you with positive right about now
    meh

Everyone, i apologise for being a jack-ass, i was having some relationship issues. Sorry, anyway, i'm working on an a10 mod right now, i'm trying to have it so that it is brighter, but i can't seem to save the lightmaps for some odd reason. Any help? Here's the link.
    http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?...&topicID=36331
    Last edited by Hiralis; February 2nd, 2011 at 05:35 AM. Reason: No link added

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information