+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm surprised nobody posted this: Foregetacular Concluding!

I'm surprised nobody posted this: Foregetacular Concluding!

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=30329

Scroll down and you'll see it. Thoughts? Opinions? As for me based on looks:

-Abridged
    -Saucered
    -Cobra
    -Treasury

Skeptical
    -Enclosed
    -Atonement
    -Mansion
    -Arena
    Last edited by DarkHalo003; January 16th, 2011 at 11:01 PM.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: I'm surprised nobody posted this: Foregetacular Concluding!

I actually really like Enclosed and Abridged looks like it was loosely based off of Gephyrophobia, which I approve of

And Mansion looks like the type of infection map where there isn't a single overpowered camping spot for humans, which is also a thumbs up in my book.

Saucered, on the other hand, looks just meh. There were a few Invasion maps that I took a look at that looked much better than that one.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Re: I'm surprised nobody posted this: Foregetacular Concluding!

Saucered is quirky. It has a cool gimmick where the Second Phase buildings explode and the teams plummet to the ocean below. However, without any 1-Way shield doors on the spawn saucer, I fear it'll just end up grenade spamming the Elite spawns. The third phase is also very very weird.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information