+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Co-Op players.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

Looking for Co-Op players.

Looking for some people to play Co-Op with sometime, shock120 gave me the instructions to get it working.

I'm s1r 0wns alot on live, I'll be removing some people to get space, so if it shows as full just message me.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Shock120 is on a distinguished road

Re: Looking for Co-Op players.

Make sure, there are no noobs.

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Sure I'm bored anyway.

Syuusuke II

Why does it keep asking me for a LIVE update, I already downloaded/applied it three times. Oh I guess the 4th time was the last one.

Ok so are there any cool apps for h2v that works with the latest updates, like FOV or thirdperson or something along those lines?

e: oh you made one pyong, cool.
    Last edited by Syuusuke; January 29th, 2011 at 12:22 PM.

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

oh well hey i guess i have a motive to finish that co-op app shock :P

Ooh ooh me me me!

Wait a minute... how to get Co-op working?

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

All I gotta do is start it up, and invite you
    e: that is unless you have syncing problems with doors. or need your fp model changed
    Last edited by Pyong Kawaguchi; January 29th, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Not that, do I have to download something?

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

do you have the cheat engine file? i have an updated client sided one that lets you do everything
    also you will need blu trainer or casca so you can "walk through walls" or have he host just spawn you with a checkpoint

Er, no- I don't have the cheat engine file or whatever it's supposed to be

I have BluTrainer though, but I DON'T CHEAT WITH IT (if some people thought I did)

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Hey whatever files we need, could you just PM us or link it here. I assumed we didn't need anything but it looks like for better gameplay we do...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information