+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 379 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3785

Thread: Battlefield Tri-hard

Re: Battlefield Tri-hard

WTB dino hoard mode.

Every other game has zombies, BF should show them all up and add dino support.

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

I think Conker's Bad Fur Day had dino-support. These developers need to get with the times.

Dino mode is something I imagine would be better suited for a Bad Company game.

Aftermath premiere trailer:

Here are some details:
    • Two maps (of four) known so far: Epicenter and Markaz Market, both are urban environments
    • In Conquest mode there are helicopters on the map, this way you can get on top of the sky scrapers and snipe down from up there. Of course you are easy prey for enemy helicopters.
    • New vehicles are modified civilian cars, reinforced with steel plates and so on for a makeshift look
    • New game mode is called Scavenger, is infantry only
    • Players start only with a pistol of their choice. Weapons spawn on random locations on the map with very limited ammo and there are three categories to them. Lvl 1 weapons don't have any attachments, lvl 2 – 3 guns do
    • You still have to capture flags but you can't spawn on them
    • Crossbow is a gadget all classes can use, taking the place of the grenade launcher, C4, RPG/Stinger or MAV/TUGS
    • Has four different ammo types: An explosive bolt,, a long-range bolt, a detection bolt (on impact it behaves like the TUGS and reveals enemies on the minimap), and a close-range bolt. After one shot you have to do a lengthy reload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devid Veselka
    DICE has listed Battlefield 3: Aftermath for a November 27 release for PlayStation Premium members, most likely meaning a December 4 release for Xbox 360 and PC Premium members, a December 11 release for non-Premium PS3 users and a December 18 for non-Premium Xbox 360 and PC users. Aftermath is included in all Premium memberships but can be purchased individually for $14.99 USD or 1200 MS points.
    Source

Now from the DICE blog:

Quote Originally Posted by Karl-Magnus Troedsson
    Modified vehicles showcase ingenuity and firepower

In the aftermath of the earthquake, a lot of the available vehicles are smashed up beyond recognition. To keep them in fighting shape, the crafty soldiers have modified them heavily to create new weapon platforms with what they have at hand. This means adding armor, patching up gaping holes, adding weapons platforms, and even retrofitting a civilian vehicle to create something that fills the role of troop transport.

The “Phoenix” (US) and the “Barsuk” (for the Russian team, meaning “badger”) is a light transport where a grenade machine launcher has been fitted at the back in conjunction with the already existing machine gun on top, making it a ride that will carry troops quickly from A to B while also being able to dish out explosive damage to enemy vehicles and structures and fend off approaching infantry.

Finally, there’s the “Rhino” – originally a completely civilian vehicle, but in Aftermath, you have to make do with what you can get your bandaged hands on. This formerly civilian van has been retrofitted with armor and a remote controlled machine gun controlled by the driver to turn it into a medium heavy troop transport.

In addition to these three new vehicles in Aftermath, depending on the game mode you’ll also see a lot of returning vehicles from the base game, including helicopters and tanks.
    Source
    Last edited by Amit; October 18th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

Those aftermath player models would be great for a dino mode

Quote Originally Posted by Dozo View Post
    Those aftermath player models would be great for a dino mode
    I'd totally be down for a dino horde mode.

Also this looks like it might be fun.

Yup, glad I took the smart route and didn't buy Premium. Wasn't interested at all in Close Quarters, and Aftermath looks like a gametype twist of Close Quarters style play.

Dino mode exclusive to Premium? I'd be all over that shit. Do you hear me EA? Stop making rehashed shit and make something new and exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bof View Post
    good job freedomlancer
    Go jump in a hole.

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Bof View Post
    good job freedomlancer
    MrBig stahp wat are you doing?

Also I like the concept of the retro-fitted civilian vehicles a lot
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    *snip*

Also, if anyone is a BF3 Premium member is interested in purchasing Medal of Honor: Warfighter, then you can get 50% off Warfighter on Origin if you click here.
    That's a fair saving, pretty much refunds most of the price of premium there. Thanks.

Yeah. I wasn't seriously considering buying Warfighter, but I was still mildly interested in its Campaign. At $30, this is a good excuse to drop money into the game and not have it feel like a total waste. CD-key sites don't even have the game this low, but I'm still debating whether I should get it or not. I'm not one to pre-order games that aren't Strategy games.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information