+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 378 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3780

Thread: Battlefield Tri-hard

El Lobo will become famous soon enough

Re: Battlefield 3

I started playing about a month ago, didn't have anything unlocked. Didn't feel broken to me.

There are plenty of terrible players out there with great guns.

Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute

i tried playing this again to see how it is after the patch. played for an hour or so. i still hold that the tac light is one of the worst game design decisions ive ever seen. the hit detection was ridiculous too. i stopped playing after i dumped an entire magazine into a guy, got one hit marker, and had him turn around and kill me.

i really want to like this game, but every time i play it its just miserable.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

Starting off new isn't hard, just people would rather bitch and complain now-a-days instead of do some work to earn the good stuff. It's a lot better now than it was at launch.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

True, but on a one-on-one encounters in BF3, the veteran will win almost every time not counting actual skill, especially because head-shots have been so de-emphasized. In the other games, head-shots were one-hit-kills with any gun. That's why Magnum Ammo wasn't as broken as it could have been, and that's why AEK/FAMAS (at least before the most recent patch) were so OP.

So yes, lots of terrible players with great guns.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

I faceroll people with the M16A3 and AK-74M all the time...

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

And so do I, but A.) you likely have the drop on them, B.) they aren't as good as you, C.) they can't react because whatever they were doing before physically won't let them.

It shouldn't take me more than one shot to the skull to kill a bitch. But it takes between 2 and 4 depending on the gun, all because they decided to make the head node lol-huge.

Nope, I usually switch back to those guns when I'm getting rolled by people better than I am. That's usually enough to turn the tables.

I use the AK-74M just because I think it's the prettiest gun in the game, but that's besides the point.

Interestingly, I nearly never see new players in the game, I'm almost always the lowest-ranked player. I wonder why that is...

I see players under level 10 every time I play, multiple people actually.

Heck half my team is usually under level 40.

I'm not even playing in Hardcore servers (there aren't a whole lot on PC with players) recently...Everybody is usually between 24 and Colonel <insert absurd number>.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information