+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft QuickTyper (Command Typer)

Minecraft QuickTyper (Command Typer)

Gonna drop this here since I had a lot of success with this (even though it is just a very simple app).

This application lets you enter pre-defined commands which are activated in-game by a single press of a button. Very handy for Operators to spawn common weapons without typing everything in all the time. There is no game modification, essentially it is just a macro manager. You can also use this to spam the chat with custom messages, but this is not its primary purpose :P

NEED A DISPENSER HERE

Download Here

Last edited by Patrickssj6; February 21st, 2011 at 06:42 PM.

Re: Minecraft QuickTyper (Command Typer)

lmao, would this work with Halo as well?

E: Nope. Wanted something like this for a few commands in Skyline's server app haha. Oh well, good app, would be useful for server admins and such on the classic version for sure!
    Last edited by Cortexian; February 14th, 2011 at 01:10 PM.

lol yeah I just have to change some code around. even better would be to find the input chat function in halo but it's a lot of work to find it -.-

Updated added.

lol I never thought this app would be downloaded that much. 1000 downloads in 2 weeks and a shitload of traffic :P

can you add a function that does something like, for example, theres a list of "settings", and each one i click will load different fields into the 1 - 9 fields.

did that make any sense? basically it lets you store more commands, instead of switching them out by hand.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

dark navi is on a distinguished road

... Am I really the only one that uses "Enter" as their chat toggle? Some support there would be arsome.

*cough post source cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    can you add a function that does something like, for example, theres a list of "settings", and each one i click will load different fields into the 1 - 9 fields.

did that make any sense? basically it lets you store more commands, instead of switching them out by hand.
    No sorry, don't understand that :P

Quote Originally Posted by dark navi View Post
    ... Am I really the only one that uses "Enter" as their chat toggle? Some support there would be arsome.

*cough post source cough*
    Well yeah...Enter wouldn't work :P I might change that in the future.

i mean like, if youll excuse the term, loadouts for the program with little tabs to select them. like this:

configuration A:
    ---num 1: "hi"
    ---num 2: "blah"
    ---num 3: "blah blah blah"
    .....etc....

configuration B:
    ---num 1: "still blah"
    ---num 2: "get out of my house"
    ---num 3: "blah?"

config C, D, E, etc...

there could be a list of configurations that you add, and each one changes what each number pad button types in. if it didnt make sense that time ill make a picture
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Yeah now I get it. You really need that much commands? With the new version you can even put multiple commands in one :P

well, there wasnt a new version when i initially asked, i dont think. and idk if id actually need it. i was just making suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information