+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Modacity Minecraft Server

Re: Modacity Minecraft Server

So someone tnt'd dfowl13's house near the spawn. Someone is going to be banned for griefing. I have a feeling it was ghost.. he's a fan of tnt.

E: Also, he created a warp to the place called "shithouse" and then left signs outside the place saying "Don't build near spawn. Ugly shit." He was smart enough to unregister his signs though. Turns out he DID know what he did was wrong.

Remove ghost from the whitelist please. I dont want my shit tnt'd because some jackass thinks its ugly.
    Last edited by EX12693; May 19th, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Please don't remove ghost from the whitelist, I told him he could blow my house up cuz i got tired of it and said it was ugly

Quote Originally Posted by jcap View Post
    I havn't toughed anything related to the server in months.
    Show me on the doll where the man toughed you.

I laughed so hard, I had an aneurysm. Now my nose is bleeding.

I'd say that's an accomplishment, mookz.

<Rentafence> i scroll down and Tnnaas fucking avatar and signature are giving me fuckign seizures

We really need an active admin on this server please

^^That.
    Today I noticed that lwc is broken. Situations like this can be avoided with an active administrator on the server.
    Pretty please strongly consider this.

Me?

Wolf would also be a suitable candidate for administrator because he displays key aspects needed to efficiently serve as an admin. For one, Wolf has a vast expanse of knowledge in regards to Minecraft. His knowledge enables him to possess the ability to help anyone with virtually anything they might need help with. For as long as I've known him, Wolf has always displayed strong signs of dedication and effort for any task he is challenged with. I strongly believe this qualifies him to be an administrator.

A glowing recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
    Wolf would also be a suitable candidate for administrator because he displays key aspects needed to efficiently serve as an admin. For one, Wolf has a vast expanse of knowledge in regards to Minecraft. His knowledge enables him to possess the ability to help anyone with virtually anything they might need help with. For as long as I've known him, Wolf has always displayed strong signs of dedication and effort for any task he is challenged with. I strongly believe this qualifies him to be an administrator.
    This

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information