+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1080

Thread: Modacity Minecraft Server

Re: Modacity Minecraft Server

username: ex12693

E: When I logged in it wiped everything in my hotbar. This is shit.

arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of

Everything is working fine now.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Yeah, there was a problem with running PermissionsEX and its ModifyWorld feature at the same time; I think they were outdated.

Whitelist/permissions seem to be in order now as of this afternoon. Happy crafting, folks, and happy new year!
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone lost anything from either the shop or something else, ask p0lar to /give you whatever you think you lost. Please be honest.

arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of arbiter901 has much to be proud of

I think king is the only one that used the shop more than anyone else as a unlimited storage source.

I lost all the shit in my hotbar. Not really a big loss though.

So p0lar, where's your place?
    Last edited by EX12693; January 2nd, 2013 at 06:21 AM.

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Holy shit I entered the server for the first time yesterday in a couple months and Ghost was there! But then he immediately left (
    Also is the portal to the new world not working or am I doing it wrong?

Try /world 3

Server is dead.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Sorry, got wrapped up in other projects.

Looks like Minecraft got an update, and Craftbukkit got some too. I'll bring it up to date soon, promise.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information