+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halo 2 Vista. Memories. Thank you.

jamespweb is on a distinguished road

Halo 2 Vista. Memories. Thank you.

Some of you may not remember me, but for those who still do, thank you.
    I remember playing h2v back then, and enjoying the SHIT out of it... I would personally like to thank Sprt4n117, Kiwidoggie, canadianpanda, codebrain, and many more, which made those very fun times enjoyable, four years ago.
    Time sure has flown, and we have all moved on. I do not own h2v anymore, but, thank god, my gamertag is still "jamespweb", and i have started playing halo reach. I do not fucking regret buying Halo2Vista. Neither should you. It helped bring some really wonderful people in my life, which have helped me in many other aspects, other than "cheating" in a game. Old h2v users, unite.

Shock120 is on a distinguished road

Re: Halo 2 Vista. Memories. Thank you.

I enjoyed my time trolling the game as Bungie. ;p

I enjoyed makin it Rain hehe and being 373926292 different people. Sadly I use to hate on. New clans in h2v but now SmG is basically the clan that is left and active. We are also still going strong

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

h2v was... interesting terrible
    Last edited by Cortexian; June 23rd, 2011 at 04:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information