+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 371 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on the Windows 8

You guys know what is the best part about this game?

No more motherfucking armour lock.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Such BS whenever Covenant did that...was so much more irritating than in multiplayer.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

Especially since they now made it almost a jackal shield type thing. That's all I wanted from the beginning, that's awesome.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Agreed, the Hard Light shield is much better than Armour Lock, despite working on a similar idea. Sure, the player is blocked from getting shot at by the direction in which he/she is facing, but he/she can still get killed from the side, or by a melee attack that goes through the shield, as well as vehicle splatters. Not to mention that they aren't invincible while having their shields regenerate for six seconds, and they don't break off any Plasma Grenade that's stuck on them, nor let out an EMP that takes out enemy shields.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

I HATED how they never made much use of that during Halo 3 Multiplayer. In fact, they didn't make use of a LOT of things they could have for Halo 3 MP.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    I HATED how they never made much use of that during Halo 3 Multiplayer. In fact, they didn't make use of a LOT of things they could have for Halo 3 MP.
    Wait, made use of what?

Deployable shields?

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Wait, made use of what?

Deployable shields?
    Yeah those and a lot of the other equipment that was reserved in custom games. Not that it would have revolutionized gameplay, but it would have made things more zany and fun in my opinion.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I wish the Bubble Shield had rolled around like in the alpha builds. That was an excitingly unpredictable feature.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Equipment > Armor Abilities

I guess it's because I liked that arena style gameplay that Halo used to have before they started to individualize it because everyone's all about that crap now. Sure I'll still enjoy the game, but (and I've probably said this before) I hope they have classic gametypes with same-weapon starts.

So I've been thinking, what if the "I have long dreamt of this day, Reclaimer" phrase had replaced "An Ancient Evil Awakens" for the Halo 4 promotional media? Honestly, I think that would have a greater, less cliche impact than what we have now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information